So I have built a new computer to work on the current projects we have going at the moment. It was a little more work than I had planned, after waiting for the parts to arrive I found out that my processor would only work with my motherboard after updating the motherboards bios. To do that I needed a processor that already worked with the current bios, after searching locally I had to order that also. After waiting a second time I received the new processor and found out the bios on my board were the bios for another model board with the same chipset. Long story shorter, I was able to get the pc up and running about two weeks after I had planned. Which stopped all development on Konquest since the old system was already gone. In the end this system is far more powerful than the old system, which makes the time it took almost worth it.
I personally will be working on Konquest non stop over the next couple of weeks, as we are so close to a fully playable demo. The demo will have all the mechanics and functionality of the full game just less content and no multiplayer. Once the demo is out we can focus solely on the Missions, World, Card Lore, Card Text, Card Art, Campaign Story, and Multiplayer Servers. I know that all sounds like a lot, but the way we are developing the game everything is loaded in by the game engine at run time. We have already been working on most of the items listed. So we just put what we have in the proper spot and format then it will be used by the game. This was done to make the creation of expansions as easy as possible without changing to much source code. It also attributed to how long it has taken to get to this point in the game.